- 1 Circulon elite hard anodized nonstick 10-piece cookware set review
- 1.1 Product Features and Specifications for the Circulon Elite Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set
- 1.2 Circulon Elite Hard Anodized Nonstick Pros:
- 1.3 Circulon Elite Hard Anodized Nonstick Cons:
- 1.4 Customer Reviews for the Circulon Elite Hard Anodized Nonstick
Circulon elite hard anodized nonstick 10-piece cookware set review
The Circulon Elite Hard Anodized Nonstick cookware is the perfect set to have in your kitchen. The Circulon 80288 is manufactured from heavy duty aluminum, it has stainless steel handles, and it has a non stick coating. It comes with a life time warranty so you never have to worry about buying a replacement set. The set is perfect for gift giving or for self enjoyment. It comes complete with everything you need to make your cooking experience fun and hassle free. Each set is packed and ready to ship.
Product Features and Specifications for the Circulon Elite Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set
- Circulon 80288 weighs approximately 9 pounds
- Comes with 1 and 2 quart sauce pans, 1 stockpot (8 quart), 1-8 inch and 1-10 inch skillet and 1 1/3 quart sauté
- Made from heavy duty anodized aluminum
- Distributes heat evenly and quickly
- Has stainless steel handles, silicone grips inserts are included for easy gripping
- Tempered see through glass lids with stainless steel rims for easy viewing
- Cooks safely in ovens with temperatures up to 400 degrees
- Circulon Elite Hard Anodized Nonstick has a Life time warranty
- Non stick interior and exterior surfaces
- Easy to clean
Circulon Elite Hard Anodized Nonstick Pros:
The Circulon Elite Hard Anodized Nonstick is the perfect cookware for anyone looking to replace an old and worn out set. It comes complete with lids, sauce pans, skillet, and a large stock pot for making soups and stews. The nonstick interior and exterior gives it a beautiful slick look. The handles are made from non slip silicon and stainless steel for easy gripping. It can safely cook in ovens where temperatures are at least 400 degrees without receiving any damage. The set is easy to care for. It can be cleaned with mild soap and warm water or by just wiping down the set with a clean damp or dry cloth. The tempered glass lids allow the cook to see inside the pot or skillet while the food is cooking. The Circulon 80288 is made from hard heavy duty aluminum material and it will last for many, many years.
Circulon Elite Hard Anodized Nonstick Cons:
At this time there are not any serious complaints about the Circulon Elite Hard Anodized Nonstick cookware set. The most relevant complaint that most customers have with the Circulon 80288 is that the set does not contain enough pieces. Previous customers brought older versions of the Circulon which came with at least 14 pieces. The new set comes with 10 pieces at the most, depending on which set the customer’s order. Another complaint is that the skillet could be bigger; however, this complaint varies among customers. Some customers are quite satisfied with the set and the pieces within and other customers are not. Even though, these complaints are minor the overall quality of the Circulon 80288 is not in question. If the Circulon had more pieces to offer it would eliminate the complaints that some customers have. These customers stated they had to buy separate saucepans or some other piece of cookware that this particular set did not have.
Customer Reviews for the Circulon Elite Hard Anodized Nonstick
One satisfied customer stated that he and his wife purchased the Circulon 80288 to replace their old Circulon set. He stated that his old Circulon set was great but was wearing out, so they purchased the Circulon Elite Anodized Nonstick cookware set and is very happy with their choice. He says the set looks great, the lids are well balanced, it is thicker than the previous set, and the price is just right. This customer has a lot to say about his purchase and all of it is good. He says the set does not include a 3 quart sauce pan and this was disappointing. However, he stated he purchased one separately on sale. Even with that small issue the customer is still quite pleased with his Circulon 80288 set and says even without the lid the 12 inch skillet is large enough inside to do some deep cooking. This customer states he is in love his Circulon Elite Hard Anodized Nonstick cookware set and is happy to have found a great product at a really great price.