Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Specialmagickitchen! I’m always interested in receiving well-written and unique posts that are geared towards the best interest of my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit The Specialmagickitchen readers it will more than likely be published.
- To make sure that the integrity of The Specialmagickitchen content is kept in mind, topics on eco-friendly living, parenting, recipes, and holistic health will be accepted.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in Specialmagickitchen as a reader or follower. Submissions intending to advertise products, services or websites will not be accepted under the guise of a “guest post”.
- All posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere.
- Posts must be between 500-3000 words.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Posts must be submitted with proper grammar.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice as will any broken links. All links will be made “no follow”.
- Please include relevant photos/giphys/media with the post. A minimum of 1 high resolution image is required.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site and your social media handles.